Monday, October 19, 2009

On Hank

Charles Bukowski once wrote "there's nothing worse than too late."

And I agree with him on that. So here's a few things that I need to say, so that they're out there, and I can't ever have the excuse that by the time I could say them, it was too late.

1. For the first time in my life, I'm truly happy.

2. It is my dream of dreams to be a published writer. And not of sports articles or opinion pieces, because I've already accomplished that.

3. I've done a lot of bad things, but paid for them in their own ways.

4br />
5. As long as I have love, nothing else matters.

6. I think that Justin Timberlake, U2, and the Twilight series are severely overrated.

Seems like a short list, and it is. But those six things are true and all-encompassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment