Monday, October 26, 2009

The Hills Are Alive With The Sound Of Music

I've felt like crap today, and strangely, it's gotten my creative juices flowing like crazy. None of that will be reflected in this post, but I'm just letting y'all know.

Just a few things that I'm thinking about:

- I really like the song Sin for a Sin by Miranda Lambert..

- Instant mashed potatoes (or "faux-tatoes" as my father calls them) are not bad, as long as they have gravy on them.

- I want to get more tattoos.

- Being nauseous blows.

- Guinea pigs can be just as big a pain in the ass as a 90-pound dog.

- I might have beaten my Taco Bell addiction. But my addiction to muffins still looms large.

- I would be completely at home as a farmer. But that's not an aspiration.

- I really want deep dish pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment