Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Waning Haastility?

Today's been a great day. I don't think a single angry thought has entered my head.

Maybe I'm softening in my old age.

For once, I got a great night's sleep (despite people thinking that I'm a vampire), slipping into dreamland before 1 a.m.

I awoke around three, to find one of the dogs passed out on my floor, resembling a white throw rug. She looked at me, acknowledged that I was giving her permission to stay there, and proceeded to flop back down and dream about chasing blue jays.

Waking well rested this morning, I ran the few errands that I had to do today, then returned home to do absolutely nothing.

These are the days I cherish.

But in reality, I've been happy for quite awhile now.

Could the Haastile One be losing his edge?

Hell to the no!

No comments:

Post a Comment