Sunday, September 13, 2009

It's A Good Day

So as many of you know, the Haastile One is a huge football fan.

And as many of you know, most of my friends and I view this days as a national holiday.

Today is the first regular season New York Giants game of the brand new NFL season.

So here's a few facts about this day:

1. I will be glued to the television from around 4 o'clock on today.

2. I'm wearing blue.

3. I likely will have no voice left by the end of the evening.

4. Cold beer might be in my future.

5. As long as the Giants destroy the Redskins today, I'll be ecstatic for the next three days.


-In addition, the MTV VMA's are tonight. Normally this wouldn't really excite me, but Russell Brand is hosting.

Incidentally, Russell Brand is my new favorite comedian.

Not just anyone can make elephants funny.

This crazy haired, leather-clad Brit can do just that.

For your convenience, you can view the elephant bit here

Oh, and one last thing:

GOOOOOOOO G-MEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment