Monday, September 7, 2009

If it's broke, I'm gonna fix it.

Why is it that on holidays (today being Labor Day), everyone finds it necessary to go to the gym.

Just because you have the day off from Blockbuster doesn't mean that you need to be here when I am.

The membership costs the same if you use it once a week than if you use it everyday. So why are you on the elliptical when I want to be?

This leads to a bigger problem of overcrowding in gyms. But that's another rant for another day.

Anyway, after a short gym visit, because I could barely breathe with all the people there, I returned home with the intention of riding my good ol' trusty bike.

Mind you, I haven't been on the damn thing in close to two years, but still.

After dusting it, oiling the chain, making sure everything worked, I pumped the tires up, and was ready to take it for a spin.

Instead, the front tire went immediately flat.

So a Walmart trip is in the works to buy new tires or something. Anything to get that thing back to being in working order.

Who's coming with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment