Monday, November 29, 2010

On Retribution

I've never been a big proponent of getting even for past injustices. Even though I sometimes want to act before I think, I've seldom let it get the best of me.

Sure, there are things that have happened in my life that I wish could be changed. Wrongs that could be righted.

I'd love to find the guy who sucker punched me in eighth grade and make him cry, just like he did to me back then. But life has done that for me. He's a fat pothead now with no education, no job and no future.

But I don't take any pleasure in that. The scum of the Earth never succeed.

Ok, maybe they do. But in this instance, that's not the case.

I'm the kind of guy that doesn't hold grudges. Unless you apply it to professional sports. Because the New York Islanders need to work off about twenty years worth of my grief.

Or to my fifth grade teacher who didn't let me play Peter Pan in the school play.

Why you might ask?

"You're too husky to be Peter Pan. No one will believe that you can fly."

In effect, you crushed the spirit of an eleven year old kid. Congratulations dear educator.

So it's interesting to note that she was transferred out of the school a couple of years later. It might be because of her terrible attitude towards her students. It might be because she was a dried up old whore. Either way, I hope she gets influenza.

But overall, anyone who has done me any wrong over the years can rest easy. I bear no hard feelings towards you. In fact, I bear no real hard feelings toward anyone or anything that has ever happened to me.

On another note, I found out today that a not-so-kind ex's father is not what he portrays himself to be.

And I find that absolutely hysterical!

No comments:

Post a Comment