Wednesday, June 23, 2010

On My Active Mind

I can't turn my brain off. It's always been my problem. Whether it's over-analyzing trivial details or letting my imagination wander to far-off places when I should be focusing on a specific task, it's always been my issue. I'm a dreamer in the purest sense of the word. I've been thinking lately that I had undiagnosed ADD as a kid. I often wonder how life would have been if that type of thing were prevalent when I was a kid.

I'm full of useless information, and I'm willing to share it with you.

I have a poetic soul (or so I'm told) and I'll share my thoughts with you. You may not want to listen, but you'll get nothing but complete candor and truth from me.

I'm constantly thinking. I can't shut it off.

Where will I find my head in a hour? A minute? Even a second? It could be anywhere, thinking about anything.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    You have a really wonderful weblog. Most people will not fully grasp what mind power can do to one's achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    You've an incredibly good blog. To turn into a prosperous individual the fundamental point is always to have positive thinking.

    ReplyDelete